Every Year Central Board of Secondary Education is conducted CTET Exam 2017. This year also CBSE Department is going to release large number of vacancies for primary and upper primary teacher posts. Mode of Application Form is online, so candidates can apply for CTET Application Form 2017 on the official website. All the details are given below.
CTET 2017 Appllication Form
Name of the Recruiting Board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Name of the Vacancy: Upper Primary and Primary Teacher
Mode of Application: Online
· General/OBC Category: Rs. 600/- for Single paper and Rs. 1000/- for both papers
· SC/ST Category: Rs. 300/- for single paper & Rs. 500/- for both paper
Age limit: For upper and lower age regarding information you have to visit official notification
· Written test
· Personal Interview
Official Website: ctet.nic.in
To know the more about Upcoming TET Form state wise you can check: TET Application Form 2017
Starting Date of Online Form submission: Released Soon
Final Date of Online Form Submission: Updated Soon
CTET 2017 Written Exam Date: Updated Soon
CTET Result 2017 Exam Date: Updated Soon
How to Apply For CTET Online Application Form 2017
· Firstly, Visit the official website that is ctet.nic.in.
· Now click on “CTET Application Form 2017”
· After the clicking on “Apply online”, candidates can start to fill the application form.
· Pay the application fee/ exam fee by online or offline mode.
· After the form submission, take a print out of it for future use.
For more details and latest updates you can visit jobonweb.in.
Must Visit: http://www.jobonweb.in/ctet-july-2014-online-application-form.html